Friday, July 3, 2009

Tennis Anyone?


Since becoming a part of my husband's family I have come to (dare I say) love tennis. Last summer my mom and I even began our tennis careers with our first set of tennis lessons. Those have not come to their full effect since for a majority of the last year I looked more like an enlarged tennis ball. However, that has not taken away my desire to watch tennis. I must say there have been some good matches at Wimbledon this year. As the 4th approaches we definitely will have an American women's champion and a possible men's as well. As patriotic as I am though, I am a true "Fed Head" and hope to see him break history this year.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet!! Kelly, what a fun surprise this blog is :O) Your pictures and journaling (proper term?) are really neat. I look forward to future entries! Have fun watching the Wimbledon finals this weekend; I look forward to getting out as a family and hitting sometime....or I'll gladly stand on the sidelines and hold David Patrick :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a Fed-head, but would like to see a good match and wouldn't be sad if Roddick won. Go USA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guess what!? I started playing tennis. Although, I have only played once I have my own racket and 3 balls! I hope that's enough. My friend says I am good but everyone in Japan is nice, so maybe I am not. So next time I come back, it's mom and I versus Kelly and David...winner takes all. It will be a clash of titans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...i'll forgive you for being a fed-head, but i'm not so sure my favorite (NADAL OBVIOUSLY!!!) will be so forgiving :)



    the wimbledon men's final was one of the best (if not the best) match i've ever seen...incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. David, you got your wish. What an unbelievable match to watch today! I felt like Roddick won even though he didn't end up holding the biggest trophy in the end.

    ReplyDelete