Davey has a habit of drinking his bottle like this. It's as though he can't believe we made him wait so long to eat. We call him our little Drama King. Probably a trait inherited from his drama queen mom. Just yesterday I thought the worst was upon me when I awoke to a sick husband. Keep in mind that Davey and I barely see dad during the week, so when the weekend approaches we eagerly anticipate time with him and mommy's hoping for some extra hands to help change diapers too. But a sick husband meant no hugs for Davey (none for me either), no visits with family and friends, and no fireworks. A disappointment to be sure, but I made it out to be a bigger deal than it was. Thankfully I have a rational husband who's good at fixing things. He was able to set up a few chairs in baby's room so we could watch the neighborhood fireworks from our window. Just like Davey's bottle, that simple thing made things all better.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Drama Royalty
Davey has a habit of drinking his bottle like this. It's as though he can't believe we made him wait so long to eat. We call him our little Drama King. Probably a trait inherited from his drama queen mom. Just yesterday I thought the worst was upon me when I awoke to a sick husband. Keep in mind that Davey and I barely see dad during the week, so when the weekend approaches we eagerly anticipate time with him and mommy's hoping for some extra hands to help change diapers too. But a sick husband meant no hugs for Davey (none for me either), no visits with family and friends, and no fireworks. A disappointment to be sure, but I made it out to be a bigger deal than it was. Thankfully I have a rational husband who's good at fixing things. He was able to set up a few chairs in baby's room so we could watch the neighborhood fireworks from our window. Just like Davey's bottle, that simple thing made things all better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ha! this picture is too funny! :D
ReplyDelete"i'm wasting away!"
Too cute!!
ReplyDelete