Friday, January 27, 2012

Black Swan

I've never seen the movie and my only real knowledge of it comes from a SNL skit.  But sometimes I feel as though my blog is the "white swan" of our residency.  There are days I'm not sure if I should publish my thoughts because they are too "black swan".  My readers are mostly family, but I'd love to be able to reach out to other wives struggling through residency or other circumstances which limit time with their husbands.  However, I worry about coming across negative and full of complaints, because let's face it residency is tough.  I want to be honest and real, but how much do I really want that in blogland unless it has a purpose.  Those are just my musings on a late Thursday night where I can't seem to settle my mind unless I write something.

P.S. I'm hooked, tutus on little girls are my favorite thing!

1 comment:

  1. The time of night you posted this brings to mind Ps. 16:7. Another new favorite .... "....but the Lord was my stay.", Ps. 18:18. An easy verse reference for my simple mind. :O)

    ReplyDelete